- Why are 30 Weymouth b&bs up for sale? Is the town over-bedded? Many small hotels are struggling despite the summer sun.
- Weymouth Council leader says the town’s crown jewels (that’s the properties and facilities it owns) will not be nabbed by the new Unitary Authority. Really?
- There’s a stink brewing about the new Esplanade unisex superloo planned for 2020. It’s the gender issue.
- We hear about a Dorset charity called Mosaic which helps children cope with bereavement of someone close.
Contact details: Tel 01258 837071, web – www.mosaicfamilysupport.org, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Six trillion discarded cigarette butts – dropping one could cost you up to £1,000 if you ignore a fixed penalty fine for littering.