- Paul Atterbury live in the studio gives a heads up (perhaps that should be eyes down) on the upcoming Dorchester Literature Festival.
- Sir Tim Smit, chairman of Eden Project International, introduces Portlanders to the plans for a world class attraction and gives Ridgeway Magazine exclusively his “no brainer” idea for another attraction on the Isle.
- “Pet Patter”…vet Malcolm Welshman talks about his new book “An Armful of Animals” and gives us a peek inside it (see below).
- Do children still pay conkers in this age of Health and Safety? We report on how the “conkering” Germans have saved the World Conker Championships.
- Littlemoor has at last got its new shop which sells food. Is it just what the locals wanted?
‘An Armful of Animals’ is available on Amazon, and elsewhere.
For more information about Malcolm, and his earlier books, visit www.malcolmwelshman.co.uk.