You can listen to KeeP 106 by the following methods:
- By tuning an FM radio to 106.3 MHz in the central southern area of Dorset
- On a computer, smartphone, tablet, smart speaker
- On a computer – just click on the ‘Listen LIVE online’ button at the top of every page of this website and our web player will be launched.
- On a smartphone or tablet – we recommend that you install either the Radioplayer or Tunein apps. In either app search for KeeP 106 and add us to your favourites. (The web player, as on a computer, will also work on smartphones but may have a limited display)
- On a smart speaker such as the Amazon Echo – Tunein is already installed on the Echo so you just need to issue a voice command along the lines of “Alexa, load Tunein and play KeeP One Oh Six”. You can also ask Alexa to enable the Radioplayer ‘skill’. The command will then be “Alexa, load Radioplayer and play KeeP One Hundred and Six”. Note: sometimes Alexa will not recognise O (zero) as a number so you may have to say “One Hundred and Six”. Try both phrases!
- Radioplayer also supports wearables like Apple Watch and car systems like Android Auto, Carplay and Radioplayer Car.