John Shepherd and Andy Venton choose some favourite items from the past year. We could have chosen dozens of others but time restricts.
- There’s the one about Kate Adie’s ‘invisibles’
- Famous tennis mum Judy Murray talks about her book ‘Knowing the score’
- A story about the late Ken Dodd with whom John worked at one point
- John visits Dubrovnik, film set for ‘Game of Thrones’, and continues to Gibraltar
- Our resident vet Malcolm Welshman tells about the camel with a sore foot
- Frances recites an Odd Ode by Cyril Fletcher about poor Sonia Snell
- Sir Tim Smit talks about the Eden project for Portland
- Gerrard Hoffnung tells us there is a French widow in every room….(yes, that’s widow!)?