After a multi-million pound refurbishment, and a Covid-induced delay, the newly named Dorset Museum in Dorchester has finally opened its doors to the public to much acclaim! Rob Mott presented his KeeP Driving programme live from the Museum during the afternoon of the opening day and you can hear the interviews he made below in the order they were originally broadcast.
See also this report when the opening date had been announced earlier in the month: Museum reveals long awaited opening date and a new name!
Other related items:
- Dorset Museum appeal for volunteers to join
- Dorset County Museum receives Capital Kickstart Grant
- Plea from Dorset County Museum to Save the Dewlish Mosaic !
- Dorset Museum launches public appeal
- Dorset County Museum receives lifeline grant