KeeP 106 is pleased to support the Dorchester & Poundbury Business Awards 2021.
The philosophy behind the awards is that they must be a celebration of local business. They are to focus on promoting local businesses. They must be free to enter and simple to enter.
The awards were officially launched and broadcast online from Dorchester’s Keep Museum on Wednesday, 16th December 2020.
The launch was hosted by Rick Simmonds and speakers included Nigel Reeve from Marketing West, Colin Parr from the Keep Museum, Barry White, Paul Atterbury from the Dorchester Literary Festival and Dee Swinton from Dorset Mind.
To watch the launch of the awards click this link – https://youtu.be/BJ7z_bDYyMA
You can also listen to an interview with Nigel Reeve who explained more about the awards.
There are many categories to choose from when entering the awards
- Best Community Support (seen to be supporting other businesses or people during the recent issues)
- Best Customer/Client Service
- Arts, Crafts and Artisans
- Mental Wellbeing and Awareness
- Best Use of Digital
- Green Business of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Independent Business of the Year
- Retail Business of the Year
- Service Provider of the Year
- Cafe /Pub of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year (16-25 year old either starting out in business or working within a business).
- Overall Winner
To enter any of the above categories just click on the below button. Also please read the guidelines for each category to see which ones suit your business.
Entries close on Monday, 22nd March 2021.