Over £1,000 has been donated to the Stratton defibrillator & CPR awareness project.
A defibrillator (AED) is the key treatment for someone in cardiac arrest. When this strikes, minuets matter and having an AED close by will give that individual ... read more
On Wednesday (22 August) local action groups and residents with concerns about elements of the Clinical Services Review will discuss the proposals with county and district councillors.
Dorset’s Health and Scrutiny Committee has created a special task and finish group ... read more
The closure of Dorchester bypass is causing delays across Dorchester this afternoon.
The welfare of a women on a bridge is the upmost concern of the emergency services at present and they wish to thank drivers for their patience at ... read more
Recent news items
Please refresh your browser for the latest info
Latest in Listen Again
KeeP 106’s programme schedule
Browse the full schedule here
A varied selection of programming includes:
- Vast range of popular music
- Big bands and Jazz
- Classical music
- Feature/magazine programmes
- Children’s stories
- Travel & weather
How you can support us
- Become a Friend Of KeeP106
- Volunteer to help run the station
How can KeeP 106 help your small business
- By advertising or sponsoring a programme you can make local listeners aware of what you have to offer.
What will it cost?
- Our rates are very attractive. Please contact us for more details.
- You will also be supporting a not-for-profit company that will, in turn, support local organisations and charities.
- If you have a not-for-profit event taking place locally, we will promote it free of charge in our What’s On diary.
We are grateful to our growing list of supporters below
Clicking on a logo below will open the website of that particular organisation or company
If you would like to become a member of KeeP 106, the broadcasting name of Ridgeway Community Radio, please download the membership form which you can print, fill in and return to us. Your membership fee contributes towards the substantial running costs of the community radio station.
We need many volunteers including presenters, technicians, production assistants, fundraisers and local event reporters. Full training will be provided for the roles of presenter and technician.
We also need sponsorship for which those businesses who support KeeP 106 will be fully credited both on-air and on this website. If you are a local business and would be interested in sponsoring the new community radio station for Dorchester, or would like to be involved with the station in some way, please get in touch.