Officers investigating a fatal road traffic collision in Dorset are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
At 12.22pm today, Friday 15 February 2019, Dorset Police received a report of a collision on the C13 by the ... read more ►
Thorncombe Woods, near Dorchester, has a new ‘Lost Words’ trail for visitors to follow, inspired by the book of the same name by Robert MacFarlane and Jackie Morris.
The Lost Words celebrates the once-common ‘nature’ words – including acorn, wren, ... read more ►
Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Authority has approved a budget of £55.8 million for 2019-20.
At its meeting yesterday (12 February), the Authority agreed to increase its share of the council tax by 4p per week for Band D ... read more ►
The High Sheriff of Dorset, Mrs Jacqueline Swift, has recently awarded two Fire Cadets with certificates of recognition as a way of saying ‘thank you’ for their support at prestigious events across the county over the past year.
Daisy Brown, ... read more ►
Please refresh your browser for the latest info
in West Dorset, courtesy of Dorchester TIC
Click the button below for a PDF of events or select ‘What’s On’ from the menu above
Check out our new programmes:
- Military Bandstand – by popular request, the best in military band music presented by Jim Davis – coming soon on Tuesdays at 7pm
Three new shows from Geoff Dorsett –
- Solid Gold 60s – Mondays 7pm
- Kick Up The 80s – Tuesdays 8pm
- Supersonic 70s – Thursdays 7pm
- John’s Alphabet – Wednesdays at 1pm
presented by John Williams
- Stafford’s World – Saturdays at 6pm
with Mark Stafford
Need something to listen to during the night?
- KeeP Overnight – Music, News and the Listen Again File with features and interviews from midnight till 8am
How you can support KeeP 106
- Become a Friend Of KeeP106
- Volunteer to help run the station
- Advertising and Sponsorship
How can KeeP 106 help your small business
- By advertising or sponsoring a programme you can make local listeners aware of what you have to offer.
What will it cost?
- Our rates are very attractive. Please contact us for more details.
- You will also be supporting a not-for-profit company that will, in turn, support local organisations and charities.
- If you have a not-for-profit event taking place locally, we will promote it free of charge in our What’s On diary.
If you would like to become a member of KeeP 106 please download the membership application form which you can print, fill in and return to us. Your membership fee contributes towards the substantial running costs of the community radio station.
We need many volunteers including presenters, technicians, production assistants, fundraisers and local event reporters. Full training will be provided for the roles of presenter and technician. If you are interested please get in touch.
We also need advertisers and programme sponsors. If you are a local business and would be interested in advertising on, or sponsoring the new community radio station for Dorchester, or would like to be involved with the station in some way, please get in touch.