A dedicated team of community support workers has been set up to provide short term care to frail and vulnerable people living in the most remote parts of North Dorset.
Dorset HealthCare’s new Community Support Worker Service offers care for ... read more
A section of the Marsh leading to the Rodwell Trail in Weymouth has received a major refurbishment by Dorset County Council’s Greenspace service.
Brambles and other vegetation were cut back to reveal a large amount of litter that had accumulated ... read more
Dorset County Council’s highway fixers will be treating more of Dorset’s damaged roads thanks to extra funding.
Starting this month, Dorset Highways will have three resurfacing gangs in action repairing 53 sites across the county up to the end of ... read more
13 students across Dorset are campaigning to become the county’s next Members of Youth Parliament.
They will stand for election at the end of this month, with voting taking place in schools between 28 Jan – 1 Feb.
Two Members and ... read more
Recent news items
- Witness appeal following assault on teenage boy in Weymouth
- Assault in Weymouth town centre – CCTV appeal
- BREAKING – Two Men arrested in connection with drugs warrant near Dorchester
- Radiographer makes a difference to those less fortunate
- Deadline looms for school applications
- Dorset Police Chief Constable has been awarded the Queen’s Police Medal
Please refresh your browser for the latest info
KeeP 106 is now available on the Radioplayer app which supports iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows Phone.
Also wearables like Apple Watch and car systems like Android Auto, Carplay and Radioplayer Car.
Just search for KeeP 106.
If you have an Amazon Echo speaker follow these instructions to listen to KeeP 106 on it.
KeeP 106’s programme schedule
Browse the full schedule here
A varied selection of programming includes:
- Vast range of popular music
- Big bands, Brass bands and Jazz
- Classical music
- Modern worship music
- Specialist music programmes
- Feature/magazine programmes
- Interviews and reports on local topics
- Travel & weather
- Live broadcasts from local events
How you can support us
(see below for more details)
- Become a Friend Of KeeP106
- Volunteer to help run the station
- Advertising and Sponsorship
How can KeeP 106 help your small business
- By advertising or sponsoring a programme you can make local listeners aware of what you have to offer.
What will it cost?
- Our rates are very attractive. Please contact us for more details.
- You will also be supporting a not-for-profit company that will, in turn, support local organisations and charities.
- If you have a not-for-profit event taking place locally, we will promote it free of charge in our What’s On diary.
If you would like to become a member of KeeP 106 please download the membership application form which you can print, fill in and return to us. Your membership fee contributes towards the substantial running costs of the community radio station.
We need many volunteers including presenters, technicians, production assistants, fundraisers and local event reporters. Full training will be provided for the roles of presenter and technician. If you are interested please get in touch.
We also need advertisers and programme sponsors. If you are a local business and would be interested in advertising on, or sponsoring the new community radio station for Dorchester, or would like to be involved with the station in some way, please get in touch.