Since 2012, the number of people killed and seriously injured on Dorset’s roads has shown a sustained fall.
In 2012 it was 355, in 2018 with figures to be confirmed, it was 239, a reduction of slightly more than ... read more
Officers investigating an assault in Weymouth are appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
At around 2.30pm on Friday 18 January 2019 two women went to intervene in an altercation between a man and a woman ... read more
Detectives are appealing for information from the public after a man was found with a head injury in Weymouth.
Dorset Police was called by the ambulance service at 9.54pm on Saturday 19 January 2019 to reports that a man aged ... read more
A dedicated team of community support workers has been set up to provide short term care to frail and vulnerable people living in the most remote parts of North Dorset.
Dorset HealthCare’s new Community Support Worker Service offers care for ... read more
Recent news items
- Rodwell Trail transformation to enhance environment and tackle antisocial behaviour
- A Happy New Year for Dorset’s roads
- Campaigns for Members of Youth Parliament get underway
- Witness appeal following assault on teenage boy in Weymouth
- Assault in Weymouth town centre – CCTV appeal
- BREAKING – Two Men arrested in connection with drugs warrant near Dorchester
Please refresh your browser for the latest info
firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
KeeP 106 is now available on the Radioplayer app which supports iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows Phone.
Also wearables like Apple Watch and car systems like Android Auto, Carplay and Radioplayer Car.
Just search for KeeP 106.
If you have an Amazon Echo speaker follow these instructions to listen to KeeP 106 on it.
KeeP 106’s programme schedule
Browse the full schedule here
A varied selection of programming includes:
- Vast range of popular music
- Big bands, Brass bands and Jazz
- Classical music
- Modern worship music
- Specialist music programmes
- Feature/magazine programmes
- Interviews and reports on local topics
- Travel & weather
- Live broadcasts from local events
How you can support us
(see below for more details)
- Become a Friend Of KeeP106
- Volunteer to help run the station
- Advertising and Sponsorship
How can KeeP 106 help your small business
- By advertising or sponsoring a programme you can make local listeners aware of what you have to offer.
What will it cost?
- Our rates are very attractive. Please contact us for more details.
- You will also be supporting a not-for-profit company that will, in turn, support local organisations and charities.
- If you have a not-for-profit event taking place locally, we will promote it free of charge in our What’s On diary.
If you would like to become a member of KeeP 106 please download the membership application form which you can print, fill in and return to us. Your membership fee contributes towards the substantial running costs of the community radio station.
We need many volunteers including presenters, technicians, production assistants, fundraisers and local event reporters. Full training will be provided for the roles of presenter and technician. If you are interested please get in touch.
We also need advertisers and programme sponsors. If you are a local business and would be interested in advertising on, or sponsoring the new community radio station for Dorchester, or would like to be involved with the station in some way, please get in touch.